Monday, January 16, 2012

Gratitude



Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing 
that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. 

And because all things have contributed to your advancement, 
you should include all things in your 
gratitude.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

This morning as i sit by the window, I am grateful. The moon is clearly winking at me as it sails slowing through the morning sky. The little dogwood is naked except for three thistle socks lovingly providing food for all the finches. Goldfinches, Purple finches, House Finches, all busy pecking at the seed and vying for a place on the feeders. 

In the quiet of the morning, I am grateful for each moment. I've not posted for a long time and it just feels like time to begin again. I welcome myself back.

2 comments: